Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
Q: Today’s is the US’ Independence Day. Share your favorite book with a war in it, or an overthrow of the government.
I loved Kaylea Cross' historical romance, The Vacant Chair. It's set during the civil war and was beautifully emotional.
I recently read a dystopian romance called Branded, by Abi Ketner and Missy Kalicicki, which was pretty awesome! There's an element of 'overthrowing the regime' going on here, so I decided to include it ;)
Happy 4th of July! What's your favourite book with war or government overthrowing?