Wednesday, 19 June 2013

WWW Wednesday #15

Hosted by Should Be Reading

To take part, just answer:
1) What are you currently reading?
2) What did you recently finish reading?
3) What do you think you'll read next?

Currently Reading
Audra by L. V. Shalaby

Recently Finished
A Ranger's Tale by Mysti Parker (My review should be up very soon!)

Reading Next
What the Duke Desires by Sabrina Jeffries- I'm so excited to read this! 

So...I'm still super behind in everything! I just need to sit down and write my reviews in one go. I'm making inroads with my TBR pile, though I am a little behind schedule. 

On another note, I got Disquis for my comments! I've seen it on a bunch of blogs and just quite liked that it tells you when your comments have been replied to, so I though I'd add it.

Anywhos, what have you been reading lately, and what's next?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)