Wednesday, 5 June 2013

WWW Wednesday #13

Hosted by Should Be Reading

To take part, just answer:
1) What are you currently reading?
2) What did you recently finish reading?
3) What do you think you'll read next?

Currently Reading
One Night with a Rake by Connie Mason and Mia Marlowe

Recently Finished
Rosethorn by Ava Zavora (Loved this! My review will be up soon.)

Reading Next
Hmmm...I think probably Beauty and the Wolf by Marina Myles

So, what have you been reading lately, and what's next?


3 comments:

  1. Have a lovely reading day!
    My post is here, if you want to take a look http://abookblogofonesown.blogspot.fi/2013/06/www-wednesdays-is-hosted-by-should-be.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm interested to see what you think of One Night with a Rake. I haven't read any Connie Mason, but I've had my eye on her books for awhile. Thanks for sharing and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed it, I think it's my first book by Connie Mason. I'll be keeping an eye out for her others now :)

      Delete

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)