Monday, 17 June 2013

Sunshine Award

I was nominated for the Sunshine Award by Michelle Abbott, so thanks Michelle!

I love getting these little awards, it just makes me happy to know that someone out there is reading my blog and enjoying it :)

So, to accept this award I need to answer some questions, thank the person who nominated me, nominate 10 blogs and tell them about it.

Michelle nominated me, and you can check out her blog here. Thanks again!

Questions and answers:

  • My Favorite Color: I like green, especially a nice bright green.
  • My Favorite Animal: Elephants, they're just completely fascinating! 
  • My Favorite Number: 19 I guess, I don't really have one but I like 19 because it's my birthday :)
  • My Favorite Non-Alcoholic Beverage: Chocolate milk, yummsville!
  • My Favorite Alcoholic Beverage: Pina Colada
  • Facebook or Twitter: Facebook, sometimes there's just too much on twitter to sift through. Plus I love stalking people's photos on facebook hehe
  • My Passions: Reading (obviously), blogging, animals, yummy men, pin up style, the 50s
  • Giving or Receiving Gifts: Ummmm....I feel like I should say giving, but it's totally receiving!
  • Favorite City: I love Edinburgh! But I suspect that if I went to more places that would change.
  • Favorite TV Shows: I won't list them all because there's bazillions, but some current faves are Game of Thrones, New Girl, True Blood, The Voice, The Vampire Diaries, Grimm, Criminal Minds, Miranda....there's more but that will do! (My only defense is that I'm a student and so I have a fair amount of free time!)

My Nominations

These are the blogs I've nominated for The Sunshine Award. Sorry if you've been nominated before, it just means I love your blog ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)