Saturday, 29 June 2013

Stacking the Shelves #16


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
It's a fab way for bloggers to share what they've added to their bookshelves (virtual or real) this week!

Won
I won this as part of a twitter party for Kaylea Cross' new historical romance, The Vacant Chair.
Thanks Kaylea!

For Review
  

  

Freeeeee
    


Bought
    

It's quite ironic actually, after the whole plagiarism scandal with Amazingly Broken, it made me really want to read Easy and Beautiful Disaster! 
And I did a spotlight for The Loneliest Alpha yesterday and it REALLY made me want to read it, so I gave in to temptation lol

So, what have you added to your bookshelves this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)