Saturday, 8 June 2013

Stacking the Shelves #13


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
It's a fab way for bloggers to share what they've added to their bookshelves (virtual or real) this week!

I don't actually know who sent this to me! I must have won it and asked for this book, but I can't remember. But thanks to whoever sent me this, I've been wanting to read it for a while!

For Review
    



Bought
I got these with a gift card I won during the Born In Sin release event from the author, Cami Skiba. Thanks Cami!


Freebies
    


 What have you added to your bookshelves this week?


4 comments:

  1. Looks like you have some great reads there!!! I really have loved Banks historical's, hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love Maya Banks! Great haul!

    My STS will post at 11:45pm EST and I'll try to come back and update with a link.

    Tsuki @ Tsuki's Books [http://tsukibooks.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh nice! Those are all new to me! Hope you enjoy each and every one of them!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)