Sunday, 23 June 2013

Bloglovin' Loving!

So as you may, or may not, be aware google reader is disappearing on July 1st! This means that GFC might also be leaving us, I'm still not sure if it is or not.
Personally, I think this sucks so much! Especially because I'd hate for any of my readers to miss out on future awesomeness!

I do have Bloglovin' though, yay! Which by all accounts, is the way to go for a new reader. I like it, it's great to be able to catch up on the posts of the blogs I follow so easily.

I just wanted to share this as July is quickly approaching, and if you want to, please follow me by bloglovin'. I'd miss you all if you disappeared with GFC!

Follow on Bloglovin

Thanks everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)