Wednesday, 8 May 2013

WWW Wednesdays #9


Hosted by Should Be Reading

To take part, just answer:
1) What are you currently reading?
2) What did you recently finish reading?
3) What do you think you'll read next?

Currently Reading
Kissed by Tanya Anne Crosby, it's my stop on the blog tour on the 10th, so stop by then for my review!

Recently Finished
A Wedding in Springtime by Amanda Forrester, my review should be up either today or tomorrow :)

Reading Next
In Chains by Michelle Abbott- I'm looking forward to this, fingers crossed!

So, what have you been reading lately, and what's next?

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you are having a good reading week. A Wedding in Springtime looks good, going to put it on my TBR. Looking forward to your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been fab- I'm just squeezing in books around exam revision lol

      Delete
  2. I love the cover to In Chains. New follower via Bloglovin
    You can find my WWW at: http://gwynnethwhite.blogspot.com/
    cheers
    Gwynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm interested to hear what you thought of Wedding in Springtime. I'm intrigued by the blurb, but I've never read anything by that author. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be posting a review tomorrow, but it's worth checking it out :)

      Delete

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)