Thursday, 9 May 2013

The Book Detective #1



This sounds fun, so I thought I would join in with this meme.

The Book Detective is a new meme hosted by Kim at Divergent Gryffindor. Each thursday you post books that you've read and would recommend to others, in a certain category.
It's a great way to share the love, and find new authors and books :)

The category for today's post is Mythology!

I recently read and LOVED Medusa, A Love Story by Sasha Summers. It was totally heart-breaking and beautiful. You can check out my review for it here.
Clicking the image will take you to Goodreads.

I also love the Lords of the Underworld series by Gena Showalter. I've enjoyed every single one of them, and I'm eagerly awaiting the next in the series, The Darkest Craving. But I will recommend starting at the beginning with The Darkest Night, it's so AMAZING!


I hope you check it out and enjoy them!

What mythology books have you loved, that you would recommend? 

5 comments:

  1. Medusa sounds really interesting! I'll have to read it soon :) Great post!

    Christie @ The Shadower's Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds really interesting!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)