Saturday, 11 May 2013

Stacking the Shelves #9



Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
It's a fab way for bloggers to share what they've added to their bookshelves (virtual or real) this week!

Free!
I got this for free after taking part in a short survey, happy days!

For Review

Won

Bought
From the website where I got the free book, I also bought these books. It was a great deal! You buy a 6 pack of books, then you can use 6 credits to get members prices- or there are some featured books which are free with the credit. It's a total steal, so I'm pretty happy- this is the address if anyone wants to check it out, http://www.discoveranewlove.com  I don't think I explained it very well though lol

I am so naughty hehe, I have an unmanageable number of books already, but I can never resist getting more!

What have you added to your bookshelves this week?


16 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Gotta love a deal!

    My STS will be up on Sunday so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, nothing better than a bargain lol

      Delete
  2. I'm really curious about "The Miss Education..." book. Great Haul!


    Tsuki's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read it, very excited :D

      Delete
  3. I love the cover of the Julianna Stone book. You have had an excellent haul of books.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Jillian Stone book looks SO GOOD! And those last three look like great reads. I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cerian I'm not familiar with this genre but I do like that Jillian Stone book, is that like steampunk as well?

    My STS

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah there's steampunk and a bit of paranormal as well I think. I've not read much steampunk so I'm looking forward to it!

      Delete
  6. Oh yes I really can't wait to read the Jillian Stone book! love this series. Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read the previous books, but I think I might read them quickly first :)

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. I've been wanting to read it for a while now, I can't wait to read it :D

      Delete
  8. Looks like some great books you have. I really enjoyed the making of a gentleman--hope you enjoy it. Looking forward to your reviews of these. Happy Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's actually why I chose it, your review made it sound pretty awesome :)

      Delete

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)