Saturday, 25 May 2013

Stacking the Shelves #11




Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
It's a fab way for bloggers to share what they've added to their bookshelves (virtual or real) this week!

Free!

For Review:
Thank you Sophie, I can't wait to read it!

Won:
I won the international grand prize for the 'My Favourite Book Boyfriend' event at Ramblings From This Chick. So, thank you Danielle!


That's it! Wow, I've been pretty good this week. Maybe I should get some books as a reward...
I just noticed that they're all historicals too, pretty sure they're all Regency!

What have you added to your bookshelves this week?

6 comments:

  1. Ooh nice assortment! Those are all new to me but I hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up on Sunday, be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to reading them! When I find some free time....

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the win!

    My STS will be posed at midnight!

    Tsuki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, winning is always great lol

      Delete
  3. Oh I am jealous of some of these. I have read Seven Nights and LOVED it!! Looking forward to reading your reviews of these. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to all of these! I've been meaning to read Seven Nights for aaaages, it sounds so awesome! Plus, I loved a beauty and the beast theme :)

      Delete

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)