Friday, 3 May 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #9


It's Friday, so it's time for Feature and Follow Friday. It's a fabulous meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, which is a great way to meet new blogging friends and followers.






Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - This week's feature is: Boarding with Books and Pretty Deadly Reviews
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!


Q: Give us a sneak! What are you reading? Tell us about a fun or fail scene in your current read.

I've just started reading A Wedding in Springtime by Amanda Forester
So far, I'm enjoying it but I'm not very far in. The banter between the characters is great though.
In the opening scene, Eugenie 'ruins' herself when she's presented at court because she can't hold back the giggles, when the Lord Chamberlain repeatedly makes 'audible bodily noises'.
It made me chuckle :)

What are you reading?



28 comments:

  1. Hopping through. I just started reading historical romance via Julia Quinn. I'll have to check out this author now that I like the genre.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julia Quinn is awesome, couldn't ask for a better introduction to historical romance!

      Delete
  2. Haven't read this one but great banter always makes for a good read! :D Old follower here.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, that sounds so funny! I haven't come across that novel yet though. :) I'll take a look at it sometime.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    -Alyana @ Read, Breathe, Read

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far, it's great :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. New Follower here just saying hi :) Here is my post back!! Hope to see you as a follower as well.

    Amber

    http://paradiseofpages.blogspot.com/2013/05/feature-and-follow-friday.html

    Sorry don't know how to do the hop thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and the follow :D

      Delete
  5. Hi from a new follower via bloglovin and linky. I like your blog and looking forward to reading your future posts.

    Jodie @ Aussie Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, looking forward to chatting more :)

      Delete
  6. great blog! i'm a new follower. Please stop by my blog and I hope we can chat about books soon. :)

    Michelle's FF post

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just hopping through!

    New follower via Linky, Networked blogs & Bloglovin. =)

    Bieke @ Istyria book blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopping by to say hi! New follower via GFC & Bloglovin. :)

    Christie @ The Shadower's Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great opening scene :)

    New follower via Bloglovin'.

    Nyx @ Unraveling Words

    ReplyDelete
  10. Passing through to say hi!I'm a new follower who found you by FF blog hop and hope I can see you back at my blog or blogs =)

    guinandlibertadtomas.blogspot.com

    yamulticulturaljunkie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That sounds funny. I haven't read that book, but it sounds good and the cover is amazing. New follower through GFC, Networking blogs, and Linky.

    Here's my FF for this week:

    http://mymidnightfantasies.blogspot.com/2013/05/feature-follow.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so agree, gorgeous cover! Thanks for following :)

      Delete
  12. Haha. Seems like a really fun and funny book. ;)

    New GFC follower
    Cindy @ http://bookaholicfaggots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Cerian!
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and commenting on my FF!
    I have yet to read that book--I'll have to check it out.

    From, J.B., your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and following J.B.

      Delete

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)