It's Friday, so it's time for Feature and Follow Friday. It's a fabulous meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, which is a great way to meet new blogging friends and followers.
Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - This week's feature is: Boarding with Books and Pretty Deadly Reviews
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
Q: Give us a sneak! What are you reading? Tell us about a fun or fail scene in your current read.
I've just started reading A Wedding in Springtime by Amanda Forester
So far, I'm enjoying it but I'm not very far in. The banter between the characters is great though.
In the opening scene, Eugenie 'ruins' herself when she's presented at court because she can't hold back the giggles, when the Lord Chamberlain repeatedly makes 'audible bodily noises'.
It made me chuckle :)
What are you reading?