Friday, 31 May 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #13

It's Friday, so it's time for Feature and Follow Friday. It's a fabulous meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, which is a great way to meet new blogging friends and followers.






Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - This week's feature is: The Fiction Conniption and Mad Hatter Reads
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!


Q: What blogger would you most like to meet in real life? Tell us about him or her.

I hope I don't come across as a bit stalkery now...
I'd like to meet Renee from Addicted To Romance. She has awesome taste in books, and I love her blog :)

What about you, who would you like to meet? (*cough* you have to say me *cough*)


24 comments:

  1. I think this question could make us all a bit stalkery, but it is awesome to be able to honor or give a nod to bloggers that we respect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihi, I don't think that's stalkery at all :D Here is my FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am following you from the hop. I would love return followers on bloglovin pleas

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not stalkery at all! We're book bloggers! It's totally normal! ;)

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you're a stalker then we all are because that question is kind of swimfan haha.

    Follower via GFC. Here's my #FF

    - Allie (Little Birdie Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it is a little bit. At least I'm not alone in my stalkerness lol

      Delete
  7. LOL, I think we all have stalking tendencies :D I love your FF pic! The ducklings are so cute! Thanks for stopping by this week! Old follower but new Google+.

    Traci @ Mad Hatter Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I couldn't resist the ducklings when I saw them lol

      Delete
  8. New follower here through GFC, Networked, Linky and bloglovin! Come visit me over at my blog, Beyond the Bookshelf :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great FF post! I love the ducks :) I'm a new follower via GFC.
    -Scott Reads It!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! They were too cute to resist :)

      Delete
  10. I love this week's question! I love getting to see what bloggers others like to read and chat with! I can't wait to check out the blogs you listed!

    Amber @Nala's Book Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it's great seeing who other bloggers like :)

      Delete
  11. I don't think it's stalkerish at all, after all it's not like we want to go through their garbage or anything strange like that, we simply want to meet the brains behind all the wonderful blog posts that we love!

    Check out my Top 3 Bloggers.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I haven't descended into garbage rummaging...yet... ;)

      Delete
  12. we all get to be stalkers!!! We can get away with it today too!

    Old Follower!

    Here's My FF

    Amber @Paradise of Pages

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great to meet you! :)

    - Diana @chaoticreader
    FF post: http://chaoticreader.blogspot.com/2013/06/incessant-rambling-bear-with-me-im-new.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)