Saturday, 18 May 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #11


It's Friday, so it's time for Feature and Follow Friday. It's a fabulous meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, which is a great way to meet new blogging friends and followers.






Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - This week's feature is: The Bookish Confections and Picture Me Reading 
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!


Q: School is out! What is your favorite Summer Reading book?

I finished my exams this week so I'm super excited to be free for the summer (assuming I actually pass them all)! 
I don't actually have any particular summer read, or anything that reminds me of summer. But I am looking forward to getting a good start on my pile of review books!!

What is your favourite summer reading book?





12 comments:

  1. That is the best feeling, to be out of school and done with finals. Summer is the best time of year for reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! It's time to just read lol Hopefully the sun will come back soon and I can read outside (fingers crossed!)

      Delete
  2. Yay! End of exams! Yeah, I just read whatever's in my TBR mountain or the latest release from a fave author since their books tend to come out in summer!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm the same. I've just got so many books to read!!

      Delete
  3. Being a teacher, Summer is my favorite season! I'll read most anything that catches my fancy and my favorite reading spot is of course, the beach!

    I'm a new follower. My FF is at www.thebooknerd2013.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I wish I had a beach nearby to read at!! Thanks for following :)

      Delete
  4. HAHAHAHAHAAA! I love your gif!! :D

    Julianna Smith
    http://readingintwilight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it pretty much sums up how I feel

      Delete
  5. I love Elf! The best GIF. :] I'm now a follower. Here is my link if you are interested.

    Adelma
    http://beautifulchaptersblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it is a great GIF! Thanks for following :)

      Delete
  6. Good luck! Hope you read lots of books in your pile. Thanks for following. Followed back. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)