Friday, 10 May 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #10


It's Friday, so it's time for Feature and Follow Friday. It's a fabulous meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, which is a great way to meet new blogging friends and followers.






Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - This week's feature is: Counting in Bookcases and The NerdHerd
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!


Q: Happy Mother's Day! Who is your favorite mom from fiction?

Simples! The first book mom that popped in my head is also undoubtedly my favourite- Violet Bridgerton. Violet Bridgerton is the mother of all the Bridgerton siblings (obviously) from the series by Julia Quinn. In The Bridgertons: Happily Ever After she got her own story as well! She's totally briliant, supportive, and funny. Plus, she always seems to adopt the strays- like Penelope and Posy.

Who's your favourite mom from fiction?



26 comments:

  1. Haven't read those ones. I'll have to check them out. Old follower via GFC but now following via Networked Blogs as well. :D Happy Friday!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, never heard of her! She sounds great though... maybe I'll have to check out Julia Quinn's books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you should! Her books are brilliant :)

      Delete
  3. I just adore Violet!! GReat answer! Hope you have a great weekend hun!!

    My FF

    Happy Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is totally awesome! Have a great weekend too :D

      Delete
  4. Hopping through. Yay Violet! She is the coolest mom.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read a ton by Julia Quinn, but it's been ages. I can't remember Violet. I'll have to go back and read it again, especially since Violet is my middle name. :D

    Rie @ Mission to Read

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julia Quinn book are always fun to re-read :)

      Delete
  6. Nice! Seeing this one a bit today!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not surprised, Violet is a pretty awesome mum lol

      Delete
  7. I haven't read that series, but I do know its on my TBR list.
    old follower
    my F&F
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/05/friday-56-30-feature-friday-29.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's totally brilliant, you should bump it up the list lol

      Delete
  8. Haven't read these. I'll have to check them out. I'm a new follower.

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read that series.
    old follower.
    ~Summer
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. It's so good, definitely worth checking out :)

      Delete
  11. I have not read these but now I want to go check them out :)

    I'm a new follower. Here is my FFF at my blog, Nala's Book Corner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, definitely do! You won't regret it :D

      Delete
  12. I've never heard or read that but thanks for sharing.

    new follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/05/feature-and-follow-47.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for visiting My FF! Following back via GFC and Bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes, yes, yes!!! Love Violet Bridgerton. I can't imagine raising 8 children. Especially after her husband died.

    That scene in The Viscount and I where Anthony freaks out about the bee sting on Kate, and Violet learns why Anthony was doing what he was doing. She knew exactly why he freaking out, and you knew she felt bad for Anthony.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)