It's Friday, so it's time for Feature and Follow Friday. It's a fabulous meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, which is a great way to meet new blogging friends and followers.
Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
Q: Happy Mother's Day! Who is your favorite mom from fiction?
Simples! The first book mom that popped in my head is also undoubtedly my favourite- Violet Bridgerton. Violet Bridgerton is the mother of all the Bridgerton siblings (obviously) from the series by Julia Quinn. In The Bridgertons: Happily Ever After she got her own story as well! She's totally briliant, supportive, and funny. Plus, she always seems to adopt the strays- like Penelope and Posy.
Who's your favourite mom from fiction?