Wednesday, 17 April 2013

WWW Wednesdays #6


Hosted by Should Be Reading

To take part, just answer:
1) What are you currently reading?
2) What did you recently finish reading?
3) What do you think you'll read next?

Currently Reading
Medusa, A Love Story by Sasha Summers
I'm literally just about to start this, but I'm super intrigued and I'm looking forward to it!

Recently Finished
I've just finished Volition by Lee Strauss. You can stop by on the 18th for my review, as part Volition's book tour.

Reading Next
Hmmm, I think I'm going to read Voodoo on the Bayou by Elle James next. 

So, what have you been reading lately, and what's next?

4 comments:

  1. I love the cover for Medusa - I'd love to hear if you liked it when you are done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is gorgeous, I'll be posting my review on the 21st as part of Medusa's Birthday Bash tour. There's going to be a great giveaway if you want to stop by then :)

      Delete
  2. Love the title Voodoo on the Bayou. I'm a new follower.

    http://georgielee.blogspot.com/2013/04/www-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The title definitely caught my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)