Wednesday, 10 April 2013

WWW Wednesdays! #5

Hosted by Should Be Reading

To take part just answer:
1) What are you currently reading
2) What did you recently finish reading
3) What do you think you'll read next?

Currently Reading
Sweet Deception by Heather Snow

Recently Finished
Never-Ending Night by Tanya Stowe (My review will be up on the 11th as part of the blog tour, so check it out tomorrow!)

Reading Next
I think, next I'll read Perception by Lee Strauss 

What have you been reading lately, and what's next for you?

4 comments:

  1. I don't know any of these books, but i hope you enjoy them. My WWW is at: http://gwynnethwhite.blogspot.com/
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far, so good! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Perception sounds so good! Added to my TBR, thanks!
    Here's my WWW Wednesday
    -Amanda @ Always A Book Geek

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just about to start it, fingers crossed!

      Delete

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)