Friday, 26 April 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #8


It's Friday, so it's time for Feature and Follow Friday. It's a fabulous meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, which is a great way to meet new blogging friends and followers.





Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - This week's feature is: Beauty But A Funny Girl and I'll Tumble For YA
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!


Q: Is there a song that reminds you of a book? Or vice versa? What is the song & the book?


Hmmm.....This took me a while to come up with an answer. I like music but I don't tend to link songs and books together.
Although I loved the song from the film trailer for The Host, so when I listen to that now it makes me think of The Host. 
The video's weird, but I love the chorus!

Do you have a song that reminds you of a book?





19 comments:

  1. Hopping through. i still need to see The Host. I love Radioactive.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never read The Host (not a fan of Stephanie Meyer), but I love the song! New follower,
    check out my FF at www.myviewpointonbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this song! Great pick. I think of Ian whenever I hear it because he's my favorite in both the book and movie. Old follower here. Here's my FF.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Ian- in the movie and the book!

      Delete
  4. I don't think I've heard that song, usually turn away when that preview comes up. Didn't really care for the book when I read it years ago. But yeah, songs during previews are usually pretty good!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just think the chorus is awesome, always get me nodding my head along lol
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  5. I can't think of any songs that remind me of a book. I don’t connect music to books too, for I usually read in quiet.
    Old GFC Follower

    My FF @ The Creative Forum
    Happy Reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great song. Love your "Feature and Follow" button. Too cute!
    New follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I couldn't resist the ducklings haha :)

      Delete
  7. I also had that song, but since I have yet to read the Host I said it reminded me of Divergent. Also love the pic, I just love Ducks!
    Old follower
    my F&F
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/04/friday-56-29-feature-friday-28.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, it does go really well with Divergent!
      Ah thanks, I couldn't resist their cuteness hehe

      Delete
  8. Hi! I don't usually listen to music while reading. I become too immersed in the book and music tends to distract me for some reason. Good song though. :)

    New follower via GFC.

    Thanks,
    Sandra

    SSBF Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, music distracts me too when I'm reading :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  9. I haven't seen or read The Host (science fiction kind of freaks me out) but I love the song. It's great when movies chose music that is perfect for the feel of the nook, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fair enough lol It's always a bonus when the music is perfect :)

      Delete
  10. Thats the first thing I thought of when I read this question but I hanen't read the book yet so I chose another book!

    I'm a new follower :)
    Here is my blog, Nala's Book Corner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's just because the song is awesome lol
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)