It's Friday, so it's time for Feature and Follow Friday. It's a fabulous meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, which is a great way to meet new blogging friends and followers.
Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
Q: We are about to see a lot of posts & tweets about reader conventions, RT, BEA, ALA and many more are starting soon. Which one would you love to attend? Where and why?
Oh God! This question makes me want to cry. I want to go to a reader convention SO badly! I especially want to go to the RT convention- and in 2014 it's going to be in New Orleans- which I've always wanted to visit! Unfortunately I can't even contemplate going because it's going to be during my third year University exams :( Plus it's kind of far away...
If anyone knows any good book conventions that happen in the UK, I'd love to hear about them because I have no idea what they are or when they are!
Which conventions are you most excited about going to, or would like to go to? Any UK readers out there know if there are any good conventions in the UK?