Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
Q: Have you ever read a book that you thought you would hate -- ? Did you end up hating it? Did you end up loving it? Or would you never do that?
I usually won't read a book that I think I'll hate, but there's not many books out there I would hate. The only thing I can think of is Tess of the d'Urbervilles. I had to read it as part of a LAMDA asessment, which I didn't mind. I'd had to read Jane Eyre the time before, and I'd loved that. But I hated Tess of the d'Urbervilles, it was such a struggle to actually read it, and I couldn't sympathise with Tess at all- I thought she was a total moron.
This was me the whole way through.
What about you, have you ever read a book you thought you'd hate? And, how did that go?