Wednesday, 20 March 2013

WWW Wednesdays!


To take part just answer:
1) What are you currently reading
2) What did you recently finish reading
3) What do you think you'll read next?


Currently Reading
Lady of Pleasure by Delilah Marvelle

Recently Finished
The Scent of a Soul by Jennifer Thompson ( you can find my review here)

Reading Next
This is hard, I've got a massive pile of books I need to read, with more being added all the time! But next I think I'll read Sweet Enemy  by Heather Snow.


What have you been reading lately? Leave me a comment and let me know!



4 comments:

  1. I don't know any of these books! Hope you enjoy. You can find my WWW at: http://gwynnethwhite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gwyneth :) And thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I love the cover of Sweet Enemy...the dress is so pretty...I just love that shade of blue. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of the books in the series have fabulous covers- but I totally agree, it's a gorgeous shade :)

      Delete

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)