Monday, 11 March 2013

Vote for my Niece!

Hey everybody, I'm going to briefly pop off topic. I wanted to do a bit of shameless plugging for my beautiful baby niece, Meena Nia-Louise Halford. My brother has entered this freaking adorable picture of her with her new teddy bear, Mr. Bigglesworth, into a photo contest.
The prize is a $10,000 Education Saving Plan... which would obviously be super for her future.
Plus she's pretty much guaranteed to be a bookaholic when she's older with me as an aunt! We must foster the future generation ;)
So if you wouldn't mind clicking on the link and voting for Meena, I'd be super grateful- plus you'd have some awesome karma on the way!
All you have to do is click here.

Thanks for your help, my dears! Big hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)