Saturday, 16 March 2013

Stacking The Shelves


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
It's a fab way for bloggers to share what they've added to their bookshelves (virtual or real) this week!
This is my first 'Stacking The Shelves'!

So this week, I've gathered a few new books from various sources. I also have a huge TBR pile at the moment which I need to gain control of lol

Bought:


This week I've only bought the one book, Lady of Pleasure by Delilah Marvelle.
It's new out this week, and I can't wait to get started, once I figure out exactly how to fit it into my reading schedule!

For Review:

I feel like I have a small mountain of books I've acquired in the last week for review, and future blog tours. 





Yeah, I really need to get reading!

What have you added to your shelves this week?

6 comments:

  1. Awesome haul of books. I hope you love all your new books. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Grace! I hope I love them too lol
      I'll be sure to stop by you post as well :)

      Delete
  2. These are all new to me! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far I'm enjoying them a lot thanks :)
      I'll be sure to stop by tomorrow!

      Delete
  3. Looking forward to your review of Lady of Pleasure, I have been wanting to read that one...it has such a beautiful cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really looking forward to reading it! I have one more book to read and then I can :)
      I completely agree, the cover is gorgeous. I love the colour of the dress

      Delete

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)