Saturday, 30 March 2013

Stacking the Shelves #3


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
It's a fab way for bloggers to share what they've added to their bookshelves (virtual or real) this week!

So, my plan to be good, and not buy any books until I've caught up, totally went out of the window. I was a little bit naughty :)

Bought:
In my defence, I'd like to say that most of these were really very reasonably priced. Plus, I really fancied a few novellas, so I indulged!
I also really love the covers for the Tessa Dare novellas here, totally gorgeous! 

For Review:
I'm pretty sure that these are the ones I've received this week. I lose track a little bit, sometimes.

I feel like a very lucky girl! I can't wait to get started on these fabulous books... I just need to decide exactly where to start!

What have you added to your shelves this week?


6 comments:

  1. Isn't Courtney Milan the best? I've read all her books and I've enjoyed all of them.

    My <a href="http://shoesforallsays.wordpress.com/2013/03/29/stacking-the-shelves-33013/>StS</a>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't actually read any of her books yet, that's why I picked up these novellas. I'll probably get more if I enjoy them :)

      Delete
  2. OOh nice! These are all new to me! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really excited about reading some of them, so fingers crossed!
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. Cerian, I don't really read Romance so I'm not quite familiar with these titles, but I totally sympathise with you with the whole buying ban thing LOL

    My STS

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have absolutely no self control haha
      Have a great weekend too :)

      Delete

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)