Saturday, 23 March 2013

Stacking The Shelves #2



Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
It's a fab way for bloggers to share what they've added to their bookshelves (virtual or real) this week!

I've still got what feels like I'm mountains of books to read! Luckily my classes stop in a couple of weeks so I'll be able to fling myself into reading... who needs revision anyways!

Bought:
This week I've had to restrain myself and try not to buy much...saying that, I couldn't resist buying Eloisa James' new serialized book- With This Kiss. I've got part 1 & 2 waiting on my kindle, and I've preordered part 3!


Won:
This week was pretty great for winning, I won a copy of When You Give A Duke A Diamond by Shana Galen, Sweet Deception by Heather Snow and Christabel by Suzanne Sullivan :)
Happy Days, my friends!

For review:
I also garnered quite a few more books for reviewing, some of which will be featured in future blog tours- so keep an eye out!

Woo, no wonder my TBR pile is huge. I gather way more books in a week than I can read in a week! But never fear! I have a plan :)

So, enough about me. What have you added to your shelves this week?



10 comments:

  1. I read both parts to With this Kiss and now I should have waited because I want to know what happens next. Galen is one author I've been wanting to try but haven't taken the plunge yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't started reading them yet, and I probably won't before the third part comes out, so at least I won't have to wait! I've been meaning to start her Jewels of the Ton series, so now I have the perfect excuse to!
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. I hope you enjoy your books...I just loved when you give a duke a diamond.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just had a look at your review for it, and now I can't wait to read it!
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. Ooh nice! Haven't heard of these but yay for the wins!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly how I feel, winning books is awesome lol
      I'll be sure to stop by!
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  4. I haven't heard of those books, but the With a Kiss series has some pretty covers :)
    old follower
    my StS
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/03/stacking-shelves-34.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, they're quite plain compared to other covers, but very pretty :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Eloisa James is awesome. Her books are awesome. I hope you love your new books.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read a couple of books by her before, so I'm looking forward to the series :)

      Delete

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)