It's Friday, and you know what that means....Feature and Follow Friday. It's a fabulous meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, which is a great way to meet new blogging friends and followers.
Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - This week's feature is: Insightful Minds Review and Book Sniffers Anonymous
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
Q. Tell us about the most emotional scene you've ever read in a book - and how did you react?
Honestly, I cry an awful lot when I'm reading. I'm the same with movies. I tend to get really into what I'm reading and I just feel the emotion! I'm not sure what would be the most emotional scene I've ever read, there's been a lot of books! But recently I was reading Lady of Pleasure by Delilah Marvelle and I sobbed uncontrollably at a scene where the hero and heroine were just reconciling, and then he won't kiss her (there is a reason, he's got some major issues) and she gives him back his lucky sovereign and leaves him. I couldn't handle anything, seriously this was me
Here's my review for Lady of Pleasure, if you want to check it out :)
What about you? What's the most emotional scene you've read, and how do you react?