Friday, 29 March 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #4

It's Friday, and you know what that means....Feature and Follow Friday. It's a fabulous meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, which is a great way to meet new blogging friends and followers.
Alison Can Read Feature & Follow


Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - This week's feature is: Insightful Minds Review and Book Sniffers Anonymous
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!


Q. Tell us about the most emotional scene you've ever read in a book - and how did you react?

Honestly, I cry an awful lot when I'm reading. I'm the same with movies. I tend to get really into what I'm reading and I just feel the emotion! I'm not sure what would be the most emotional scene I've ever read, there's been a lot of books! But recently I was reading Lady of Pleasure by Delilah Marvelle and I sobbed uncontrollably at a scene where the hero and heroine were just reconciling, and then he won't kiss her (there is a reason, he's got some major issues) and she gives him back his lucky sovereign and leaves him. I couldn't handle anything, seriously this was me 
Here's my review for Lady of Pleasure, if you want to check it out :)

What about you? What's the most emotional scene you've read, and how do you react?



18 comments:

  1. I love the GIF! This is one of my favorite scenes in that show. I agree with you, I cry so much when reading sad books too.

    Chelsea @ Starbucks & Books Obsession

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've recently discovered how GIFs work, so my blog posts will probably be littered with them now lol. ANd it's a brilliant scene!
      A good cry is therapeutic though! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Haven't read that one. Maybe I'll check it out! :D Old follower. My FFs are at Musings on Fantasia and LKHill. Happy Friday! ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Friday too! It was a fabulous book :)

      Delete
  3. I have not read that one! :)

    old follower http://myloveforfilmsandnovels.blogspot.com/2013/03/feature-follow-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't always cry, but I still get a reaction! Not always a sad one too, so I guess I can get "emotional" over a lot of books!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cry at lots of books, usually the sad or really happy bits :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. I love that video LOL

    My Feature & Follow.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it's brilliant! Have a great weekend too :)

      Delete
  6. Hopping through. i haven't heard of Lady of Pleasure. I'll have to look it up.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty new, but definitely worth looking up :)

      Delete
  7. New follower. Love this Feature Friday idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty great! Thanks for the follow :)

      Delete
  8. I haven't read this book, but I am like you in that it doesn't take a lot for me to cry a lot in books or movies! Thanks for the follow! Followed back! - Courtney @ MustReadBooksOrDie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm always a mess!
      Thanks for the follow back :)

      Delete
  9. Ooh I haven't read this one but I like the sound of it from your review! Thanks for the follow by the way, I'm following you back now! :)

    Eleanor @ La p'tite bibliothèque

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it, so I definitely recommend it :)
      Thanks for following back!

      Delete

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)